Friday, January 28, 2011

O.J. "Don't Call Me Hellmann's" Mayo Suspended!


Suspended?!?! David Stern, kick him off the tour!!! The NBA suspended Memphis Grizzlies guard, O.J. Mayo, 10 games for violating the league and union's anti-drug program with a positive test! Well done, O.J.! What's next on your agenda? Pretending your prick is an Edible Fuckin Arrangement?!?! I know mine is! I have a smorgasbord of pineapples and bananas in my pajama pants! What the fuck do I care, right?!? Some kids grew up with solar system mobiles above their racecar beds, but I didn't. I was raised with a baby mobile of tits, pussy,and ass dangling above my crib! I must've been the only fuckin toddler having wet dreams every night that weren't piss! Pass the fuckin mustard, Mayo, and take a seat in the corner! You're ass is in time out! Bring out the fuckin best!