Friday, January 28, 2011

Jeff Fisher Out As Titans Coach!

The Tennessee Titans have fired Jeff Fisher after 16 cocksuckin seasons at the helm. Pop fuckin quiz, hot shot! How many Super Bowls did Fisher win for the Oilers/Titans? The answer is fuckin zero!!! I don't know, maybe it's me, maybe I'm a little fucked up maybe?! Perhaps I should just spend the rest of my life at Uno's Chicago Bar & Grill, because their happy hour is unfuckinbelievable!!! I don't even eat the Steak on a Stick, I just fuckin sit on it!!! The pizza skins? Absolutelyfuckincocksuckindelicious!!!!!! Is that even a word? I think Jeff Fisher might've been tending the bar last night! I lost count of how many tall Coors Light drafts and Jager-Bombs I had!!! I know one thing, the Cabin was an absolute disaster when I woke up this morning!! I felt like that prick Charlie Sheen, except the only thing missing was Kacey Jordan! Thin crust pepperoni pizzas and muchos fuckin nachos decorated the walls! It was enough to make you sick!!! Fisher out, PMAC in!!!