Sunday, January 23, 2011

Steelers Vs. Jets On Conference Championship Sunday!


Now that the Bears have folded like a wet piece of Charmin, we can get to the marquee matchup of the day! The chill of western Pennsylvania awaits tonight, as the Pittsburgh Steelers welcome the New York Jets into Heinz Field, for a contest that ought to be tighter than Oprah Winfey's vagina! Both of these teams would love to book their flights to Dallas, but there is business to be taken care of before any travel arrangements are made. The Jets and Patriots traded verbal jabs all last week, while this week it seemed they were preparing to play footsies, and not football, against the winners of the AFC North. I expect this to be an incredibly physical game, so buckle the fuck up, and order your Big Cheese Dipper Pizza Hut pizza! It's time to soak your nuts in some boiling hot marinara! Woahhh! Now that's what I call a fuckin party! I don't expect the Steelers to be able to throw it on the Jets, but I do expect them to create a couple turnovers on defense that should put them in easier positions to score some points. If the Jets are going to win this game, then they'll have to score a touchdown on either special teams or defense, while also forcing a long field on the Steelers' offense. My prick feeling tells me this game might go to overtime, and then it's an absolute flip of the fuckin coin! So get ready folks! I know I am! I'll fuck a BK Stuffed Steakhouse! What the fuck do I care?!?! The Jets (+3.5) Is The Prick. Let's go 2-0 on NFL Conference Championship Sunday!