Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Morning Quarterback!



Good morning from the Cabin on a brisk Monday in the TriState!!! Welcome back to the Blog of Beanbags, as Uncle PMAC  has returned to his natural habitat, after spending the weekend in Tuscaloosa, Alabama for the #1 Vs. #2 showdown between LSU and the Crimson Tide. The Bayou Bengals hung tough inside an absolutely raucous Bryant-Denny Stadium, and remain at #1 in the BCS Standings. The game itself, drew the 2nd-Highest rating of any CBS Regular Season college football broadcast since the network began tracking ratings, back in 1987. The highest-rated regular season game ever on CBS? Notre Dame-Miami in 1989!!! Woah! I was strutting around the quad at the University of Alabama, while getting flat tires on my scrotum, left and fuckin right! It's like I have a fuckin wedding dress attached to the bottom of my prick! Stay off my bustle, you fucks!!! Uncle PMAC sat in the lower-level North endzone on Saturday night amidst the unwashed masses, and it was quite the fuckin experience. Shall we move on? Oklahoma State survived a shootout with Kansas State, and Stanford remained unbeaten as well. The #7 Arkansas Razorbacks continue to keep pace with LSU, as they knocked off the #9 South Carolina Gamecocks, 44-28, while pulling away in the fourth quarter.

The NFL provided us with an action-packed Sunday, with late 4th quarter comebacks by the Ravens and Giants, while the Packers are still undefeated, after defeating the San Diego Chargers in a thrilling 45-38 shootout! The Bears and Eagles dance tonight in Philadelphia, where both teams are desperate to keep pace with an important victory, but then again, what the fuck do I know? My prick is like Ice Cube co-starring Jennifer Lopez - A Fuckin Anaconda! Let's be honest, folks, I feel like I just conquered Mesopotamia, except I have no jizz left, because I wack my fuckin sausage too much! Who the fuck am I?! King Fuckin Neptune?!? I couldn't care less, I'll sell you a fuckin ambien, and tell you it's an adderall! Sure, Uncle PMAC, I believe ya, but my Tommy gun don't!!!!!!