Monday, October 17, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I can understand the name of a Tiger Woods and his history of what he's done on the golf course, but I pick the guys who I think are ready to get in there and play and have performed to the highest levels leading up to it. I just don't think he's swinging the golf club the way he used to when he won all those major championships. He's a different player out there nowadays. He even looks tied up. He looks more confined. I know what it takes to have freedom in a golf swing and I just don't think he's technically in the right position to do what he used to do." - Greg Norman*



"I have no problem with Greg. He can say whatever he wants, but I'm not really into that. I play golf with my clubs. Robert Allenby is his pick, and Aaron Baddeley, and they're Australians and I think they're great picks. But I think I can sit here and say Robert Allenby hasn't won a tournament in 10 years. The truth is, Tiger Woods is the greatest or the second-greatest player to ever play, and he's going to be down in Australia, and I hope he plays up to his capabilities, but I think Tiger is used to getting picked on, and it's irrelevant to me." - Fred Couples*