Friday, September 30, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I spoke to Tiger about it. There's no hard feelings at all. We had a great conversation. He just did what he did. I liked Joe. I still do. But you've got to make decisions and you can't get mad at him for the decisions he made. He got offered a job so he took it. You can't blame the guy. If he wants to go and caddie for him, it's fine by me." - Dustin Johnson*
Well, Dustin, you're a better prick than I, because I would've kicked my caddie's ass inside out like Eve Fuckin Six, and called it a love story! Who does this prick think he is?! Stevie Williams?! Tiger can't go around stealing other golfers' caddies! Enough is enough! You want me on that bag, you fuckin need me on that bag!!!! Did you order the code Prick!?! DID YOU!?! You're Goddamn right I did!!!!!! Uncle PMAC just got in a major hassle at the bank, so I bitched out the drive-thru tellers, and left the cocksuckin canister you send to them via the carrier on the motherfuckin ground! Pick it up, jerkoffs!!!!!! I don't have all day!!! I have a paper airplane to catch!