Friday, August 19, 2011

Kardashian & Humphries Wedding Tomorrow!

Well, folks, the curvaceous Kim Kardashian, and her loser fiancee, Kris "Dick Tracy" Humphries are set to wed tomorrow, in what should be a lavish ceremony in Montecito, California. Rumors are swirling that Kim will be serving artichoke dip out of her ass during the cocktail hour, while Kris will be singing "Let's Get Retarded" by the Black Eyed Peas all by himself! Plenty of guests should be in attendance, but don't expect Reggie Bush to be at the party! The 30-year-old Kardashian has a pussy like a fuckin car battery, so Humphries better be able to whip out the jumper cables in order to keep that big vagina nice and wet!!! I love a wet clam! As a matter of fact, I only fuck when I'm wearing swimtrunks! I know you pricks don't believe me, but sometimes I get the pussy so soaked, that I wind up needing CPR once I'm finished releasing my agenda! Will Lamar Odom show up to this fuckin event, or will he pass, because his wife Khloe is the size of a fuckin blimp!?! Hey, Khloe! Share that fuckin calamari, bitch! Go hit the raw bar for a little bit, and smother some tarter sauce on your snatch, before I smear my homemade remoulade all over your face! Take a seat! Who knows, maybe I'm a little insensitive? I understand weddings can get emotional, but you won't see Uncle PMAC shedding any tears! My cock is as cool as a cucumber, folks! Congrats!