Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lucky Lunchbox!



Shame on me for not introducing Sara Jean Underwood to the Cabin lifestyle earlier! Is this broad sexy or what?! I'd like to suck the falafel out of her twunt (twat + cunt), and call it a fuckin sci-fi! How do you like that, folks?! I'm knee deep in Sara's snatch, and it isn't even two o'clock yet! Who the fuck does Uncle PMAC think he is?! Joe Fuckin Dirt?!? How many turkey sandwiches can a fuckin prick eat, right? I need a little variety at lunchtime, and that's why I chose to pick up some pita-pussy bread, so this gal's vagina can act as nice pocket for my plump fuckin pecker! I want Sara Jean to suck the life out of my prick, and ask me if I lost my dick! Tongue my balls, while I take all my phone calls! Lick my ass, while I fill up my car with gas, and stroke my cock, until it's harder than a rock! Lunchtime!!!!!!!!!! Who wants some more sloppy puss!?!