Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Heat Is On - Tools Take 2-0 Series Lead!



The Miami Heat have stormed out to a 2-0 series lead over the Boston Celtics, as they defeated the defending Eastern Conference champs, 102-91, last night in South Beach. I hate to say it, folks, but the Heat is fucking on! Prick Cabin dislikes both of these cocksucking franchises, so I couldn't care less who comes out on top. I'm simply rooting for very competitive games, in order to keep me entertained, rather than boring me to sleep! Allow me to take the fuckin rolodex out of my ass, so I can call someone who gives a shit about Lefag James & Paul "My Clit Is" Pierced! Miami's trio of losers are too young and athletic for the aging Celtics, as Ray Allen and Pierce combined for a paltry 20 points last night, while Kevin "The Bully" Garnett grabbed a whopping 6 rebounds! What the fuck is going on, Doc?! The last time Boston lost the first two games of a playoff matchup was in 2004, when they were swept by Indiana. Game 3 is Saturday night in Beantown...