Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Fuckin Friday!


Let's get real fuckin juiced up on a Super Bowl XLV Friday!!! Good morning, pricks! Uncle PMAC is here at the Cabin, and I'm unable to leave for work, due to the raging hard-on in my jorts! Excuse me, bartender? Do you have Gerber on tap? I'm ready to get fuckin nuts today!!! I don't give a fuck if it's early in the morning, I still want the clit marsala! Make sure it isn't fuckin swimming either! Last time I ordered that cocksuckin filet of sole almondine, the dish was fuckin drenched in almonds! Enough already!!! I want a piece of fuckin fish, not a plate of Planter's!!!! Who's fuckin horny on another frigid Friday?!?! Let me out of the cage! The maximum capacity at Prick Cabin is ten people, so how the fuck can I throw a Super Bowl party! You know you gotta move out of your fuckin house, when you open up the pantry, and even the cocksuckin popcorn is organic!!!! The lowfat milk is one thing, but Mr. Redenbacher too, mom?!?! You take the fuckin F out of fun! Where the fuck are the Shark Bites and Fruit By The Pricks!!!!! These fuckin pretzels are making me thirsty!!!!!!!!