Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jimmer Jimmer Fried Clam Dinner!

Who the fuck does Jimmer Fredette think he is?!?! The pride of Glen Falls, New York, continued his torrid scoring streak last night, while beating the #4 ranked San Diego State Aztecs in the heart of Mormon country! Prick Cabin needs to  fuckin relax, and take a break until the Super Bowl, or else I'll have to turn the electric off!! What kind of name is Jimmer anyway? Why the need for the extra consonant at the end? Seriously, what are you trying to prove, pal? We get it, fingering chicks out in Provo, Utah must be a lot of fuckin fun every weekend!!! I remember the first time I got to third base, you know why? I haven't been back since!!! The #9 ranked Cougars defeated the Aztecs 71-58, and Fredette poured in 43 points. In other news, I plowed the Prick Cabin driveway with my dick this morning!