Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Breaking News: Rich "Dick" Rod Out At Michigan!
The University of Michigan has fired head football coach, Rich "Don't Call Me Dickrod" Rodriguez, and they'll now turn all their attention to try and hire Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh led Stanford to an impressive runaway victory in last night's Orange Bowl over Virginia Tech, but I'm not so sure he wants to remain at the collegiate level. So where does that leave Rich Rod? This prick went 15-22 at Michigan, while going an atrocious 1-10 versus ranked opponents! How about looking for a new fuckin job, Rodriguez!?!?! Buffalo Wild Wings needs some extra busboys, Dick! Good luck, and congrats on getting nothing done the past three years up in Ann Arbor! Losing 52-14 to Mississippi State is a fantastic way to go out, you loser!!! Now get me a Coors Light, and make sure the fuckin glass is frosty! I like my pints the way I like my pussylips - frothy!
