Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Rafa Slam" My Prick!

Rafael Nadal crumbled in Melbourne early this morning, so there will be no "Rafa Slam!" The hot shot tennis player lost his quarterfinal match in straight fuckin sets, 6-4, 6-2, 6-3 to his fellow countryman, David Ferrer. Sionara, Nadal! Pricks like you aren't allowed to win four straight majors, especially when they pull a "Cutler" out on the court! Nadal suffered an apparent leg injury during the match, and wasn't going after balls he normally would! Now that this jerkoff has been eliminated, I think Andy Murray has to be the favorite to win. What the fuck do I know, though? I'm not a fuckin tennis expert, and the last time I saw a kangaroo, it looked like a crispy graham cracker that I was dipping in vanilla fuckin frosting!!! I don't understand how all these fuckin guys are suffering leg injuries, while I'm strolling around on three every fuckin day! Seriously, gimme a fuckin break for once! I fall down the stairs every fuckin morning!!! I can't even use my prick as a dick anymore! I have to waste it as a fuckin belt! Go suck down a  Foster's, and get the fuck outta here, Rafa!