Friday, January 21, 2011

Loser Du Jour!

The New Jersey Nets are simply pathetic. Seriously, this fuckin franchise excels at being the biggest, meanest, loser on the entire fuckin block! The losers from Newark will play host to the hapless Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night, January 24th, and they are now giving away free tickets for this contest at Ticketmaster.com!!! That's right, folks! I wouldn't attend this game if they were giving out free fuckin blowjobs! Unfuckinreal! Who wants to waste their time seeing the 11-31 Nets take on the 8-33 Cavaliers!?!?! Don't all rush to the counter at once!!! Please, when is enough enough? I think I rather be locked in a closet with nothing to watch but a Diana Taurasi highlight reel! Fuck that! I rather eat Kibbles 'N Bits for the rest of my life, than be put through two hours of pure misery!!! Nets-Cavs! Be there or be square!