Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Chowder!



Michelle Baker is on her way over to Prick Cabin, and she's bringing her fuckin crockpot with her! What an amazing gal! Hey, Michelle! I like my clits the way I like my pots and pans - All Clad!!! I don't want to have to spray you with my own special version of PAM, so make sure you get it right! The chowder isn't supposed to stick at the bottom!!! Bada fuckin bing! I have a party in my denim fuckin capris on a NFL Conference Championship Sunday!!! I can't even walk upstairs to enjoy a nice cup of soup! My raging hard-on refuses to subside!!! Enough is enough! I'll bang Baker at the counter in Williams-Sonoma! Ring this up, bitch!!! Let's get the juices flowing like the salmon of capifuckinstrano! I don't give a fuck if the French are assholes! This is Championship Fuckin Sunday!!! Spike your non-fat soy lattes with some Bailey's and call it a day! Ohh my goodness! Goodness Gracious!!!! If you can't get juiced up today, then you must be messing with that cocksucker Sasquatch! Put the fuckin bags of Jack Links down and get a life, losers!!!! Oh, and one more thing, Michelle....Sit on my fuckin face!!! Let's Go!!!