Tuesday, January 4, 2011
College Football Creep Of The Week!
I'm not sure words can describe this fuckin creep, so I'll attempt to bring this jerkoff back down to earth. Listen up, flamer, you dressed up like an absolute King Creep to watch a game nobody gave a shit about! The Fiesta Bowl was a bigger joke than you this year! Who gives a fuck about mighty Oklahoma beating up on poor, little Uconn? Apparently this asshole does, or else he'd resemble a fuckin human being, and not a complete creep! I'd dump a full fuckin jar of Tostitos hot salsa right on this guy's painted face! Open up your eyes, loser! Here comes the fuckin guacamole! Now get your fuckin ass to the restroom, wipe that shit off your face, and take that fuckin wig off, you cocksucker! Enough is enough! I hate getting so fuckin worked up over this trash! I rather spin a hula-hoop around my pecker for twenty-four hours straight, than deal with creeps like this! Get lost, jerkoff! Sooners Suck!
