Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lucky Lunchbox!


Hey, what's for fuckin lunch today, PMAC?!?! How about a Candice Swanepoel on pumpernickel with a slice of prick, and some mustard?!?! Speaking of fuckin mustard, I don't want that Grey Poupon shit, gimme what your twat smells like instead! The spicy-brown Gulden's! That sounds fuckin yummy!!!  Now, cut my sandwich in fours, Candice, and go grab me my fuckin bib! I plan on having a messy fuckin lunch today, and the only napkins I'm allowed to use are the sanitary ones in your crotch! How much do they cost again? $25 cents? I'm fuckin exhausted, and it's only lunchtime! I swear to Christ, I'll stick this sandwich up your snatch, if you don't get my fuckin high chair fixed! This fuckin thing is about as sturdy as my prick after spending an entire day in my grandma's pool!!! Candice Swanepoel is a hot fuckin box of rocks, and today she's the Prick Cabin Lucky Fuckin Lunchbox!!!!