Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Chowder!


Cynthia Urias is a Mexican bombshell, but she absolutely hates gazpacho. As a matter of fact, this sultry broad doesn't even like soup! The only thing this gal loves is prick! Suck on my chorizo, Cynthia! Don't worry, I promise it isn't too spicy!!!! I'm ready to fuckin roll on a NFL Divisional Round Sunday, as I expect to repeat last Sunday's Wild Card effort, by going 2-0 once again. I stand at 3-3 in the NFL Playoffs thusfar, but I was able to pull out the BCS Championship game with Auburn for a nice little bonus pick! Either way, Cynthia will be arriving at Prick Cabin by kickoff of Bears-Seahawks! I hope you're ready, Ms. Urias, because I'm gonna pretend my prick is a fuckin fungo bat, and your twat will be my own personal pinata! Bingo! Let's get horny on a big NFL Playoffs Sunday!!! Stay tuned for today's picks!