Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bears Vs. Seahawks On Divisional Round Sunday!!!


Break out the fuckin Lunchables, folks! The Seattle Seahawks bring their Cinderfuckinrella act into Soldier Field this afternoon to take on the Chicago Bears! The Monsters of the Midway have been hibernating the past two weeks, eating well, and reading nothing but pure smut! My question is this - will they come out flat today against a team that is ultra-confident after knocking off the defending champs last week? Gun to my prick? I'm going to say yes. One of the Seahawks two road wins this season came at Chicago, and although that was nearly three months ago, it still means something in my fuckin coloring book! I can't stand that loser Matt Hasselbeck, but the guy has won playoff games before, including a NFC Championship. Jay Cutler has yet to win his first. I expect the Bears to win, but the Seahawks to cover the number. If I'm fuckin wrong, then I'll hitch hike from the Tri-State to Chicago using my prick, rather than my thumb! The Seattle Seahawks (+10) Is The Prick!