Friday, January 14, 2011

It's A Motherfuckin' Divisional Round Football Friday!!!




Can you smell it?!?! Can you fuckin feel it!!! This is by far the best couple days in all of sports, this is NFL Divisional Round Weekend! I'm having a tough time getting around town this week, as my pogo-stick doesn't fair too well on the icy roads, but I'm ready to get juiced up on a Football Fuckin Friday! Call the cops, because I'm too horny to be allowed out in public! The Ravens bring their mustard to Heinz Field for a battle with the Steelers tomorrow afternoon, while the Packers take on the Falcons in the Saturday nightcap! Sunday? The Seahawks travel to Soldier Field for a contest with the Bears, and the Jets hike up to Foxboro for a tussle with the Brady Bunch! Where's that slut Marcia when you need her!?! Sit on my face, sweety! I can hold my breath under your box for twenty minutes!!!