Monday, January 31, 2011

Bubba Watson Wins Farmers Insurance Open!

Bubba Watson carries a big fuckin stick, and he's not afraid to drag it up and down the fairways! The former Georgia Bulldog edged out Phil Mickelson yesterday, to win his first tournament since winning last year's Travelers Championship in Hartford. Watson is an easy guy to root for, which is the complete opposite of myself. Let's be honest, folks, I'm the kind of guy who just got pulled over by the cops this morning on my cocksuckin coffee break! Don't those fuckin pigs know one of my favorite hobbies is road rage?!?! If this bitch didn't cut me off, then everything would have been fine! I wouldn't have had to lay on my horn for a fuckin mile straight!! Following too closely with intimidation, huh, officer? How about you do me a fuckin favor, and get the fuck outta my face, before I stick a Long John Silver's Fish Family Pack down your fuckin throat! I'm the victim! Bitch meet Prick! Prick meet flavor!!! Flavor meet your crazy cousins, jalapeno and cheddar!!!! Make it sit, nestle, and spin!!! Congratulations, Bubba!