Monday, December 6, 2010
Jayson Werth Signs With The Nats!
Werthless! The Washington Nationals have broken the bank on Jayson Werth, as they've given him a 7-Year deal for a cool $126 million! Pop quiz, hot shot! Is Jayson on the right side of 30? The answer is no! Don't get me wrong, Werth is a solid player, but he isn't even close to deserving all this cash. The truth? I much rather Jayson be eating crabcakes, than chowdah...I appreciate the Nats spending money, but I think they should've spent it elsewhere. Cliff Lee, perhaps? The word on Lee is that he is an absolute mercenary to the core, therefore whoever offers him the most money, will secure him. Similar to Werth, Lee too is on the wrong fuckin side of 30. Me? I just have a fuckin fungo bat in my pants! I'll put my dick in the dishwasher! Gimme a reason! Make my fuckin day!!!
