Monday, December 6, 2010
The BCS Championship!
The matchup is set - Oregon and Auburn will square off in Glendale, AZ to decide the National Championship. The Ducks are 12-0, while the Tigers are 13-0, but similar to Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton, Something's Gotta Give! There's no question that these are the two best teams in the country, so that's all we can fuckin ask for. Prick Cabin enjoyed a the weekend in Atlanta, and got an up-close look at Cam Newton. The guy is unstoppable, plain and fuckin simple, just like a fuckin continental breakfast at the Doubletree. Cut and dry!!! He'll sidestep tackles, and make defenders look helpless. The Ducks? They are extremely explosive, but I'm not sure they'll be able to withstand the physical nature of Auburn. They have some time to devise a great gameplan though, and if there's anybody I trust to do that, then it would have to be Chip Kelly. What do I know though? I like my coffee the way I like my Barbie dolls - black! My airport arrivals? I like them, the way I like my broads' periods - late!!!
