Tuesday, December 21, 2010

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!, ¡MERRY CHRISTMAS!



To all my fellow readers in the world I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with much happiness, love and peace. I warmly thank your company for the year 2010 ending, it is an honor to have your wonderful company. From this my country Colombia, I send a Christmas hug, despite all the adversities that have befallen their lives, life is still beautiful after the storm is always calm, after darkness comes light.
They want at heart!, your friend forever Javier Santamaria

A todos mis amigos lectores en el mundo les deseo una feliz navidad colmada de mucha felicidad, amor y paz. Agradezco de corazón su compañía durante este año 2010 que finaliza, es un honor contar con su maravillosa compañía. Desde esta mi patria Colombia, les mando un abrazo navideño, pese a todas las adversidades que hayan sobrevenido a sus vidas, la vida sigue siendo hermosa, tras la tormenta siempre viene la calma, tras la oscuridad llega la luz.

¡Se les quiere de corazón!, su amigo por siempre Javier Santamaría



Estadisticas Gratis