Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Loser Du Jour!
Josh McDaniels might be one of the biggest losers in the country, and I'm being polite by saying that. Nice knowing you, jerkoff! Go talk to Rex Ryan, there ought to be plenty of room on his staff after last night's Patriot debacle!! The Denver Broncos fired McDaniels yesterday evening, in just his second year on duty, or should I say doody? McDaniels led the Broncos to a garbage 11-17 record in his short stint as head coach, and that doesn't cut the Coors out in the Mile High City. Hot young coach? Gimme a break! How about stale fuckin loser? How about enormous tool? How about dickbreath? I think they all work, but the word that epitomizes McDaniels the most is LOSER. Go bring your pom-poms somewhere else, fucko, there's no place for you in the NFL! Seat's taken!!! CAN'T SIT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
