Saturday, November 5, 2011

Haulage: Sephora+ MAC+ MACY's

As promised, here's the haul from my trip. As it snowed most times and we were always on the road (ROAD TRIP!!) I didn't get to do as much damage as I wanted to. I only had 10 minutes in the MAC store and 10 in Sephora.

Missing from Pics: Beyonce Heat Rush and MAC's Club eye-shadow

 Splurged on Skin Care. Got the Clarison Mia and I LOVE it. It was a bargain at Sephora for $119. (USD) and came with the Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, the Dr. Denniss Gross AHA Peel Samples, the Pores No More Pore Refiner and the Peter Thomas Roth Moisturizer with spf 25. I also bought the Clinique Step 2 set.

 Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau Fraiche, MAC Fix +, MAC Matchmaster foundation (7.0), MUFE HD Foundation (170), ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick, MAC Runway Red lipstick (from Candice), Rimmel's Airy Fairy, NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny




 Viva Glam Gaga, Runway Red, Airy Fairy

Gift from the boy :) LOVE!


*Reviews to come. Especially on the CLARISONIC. OMG best purchase ever!

xoxo