Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Treat!





Who's hungry,er, horny for a Friday Fuck & Suck Treat?! I know I am! I just puked up my meatball-parm grinder, so I could make room for a little tossed salad! Get the fuckin vaseline out, and I'll provide the blue cheese! My eyes aren't bigger than my stomach, but my dick sure is! Allow me to introduce you geniuses to Kristina and Karissa Shannon!!!! Woah! Talk about a hot box of rocks these babes are, huh!?! Who needs the Doublemint Twins, when you have these broads? Why waste your jizz on Mary-Kate and Ashley, when Kristina and Karissa will lick your beanbag clean, and then serve you clams out of their soaking cornucopias! I'm not kidding, folks, when you slip the old sausage inside these gals, it's like hooking up a pair jumper-cables to your fuckin prick!!!!! ZAP FUCKIN ZING!!! These pretty pussycats will love living in the Cabin! I installed a surface-mounted, stainless-steel tamon dispenser in my kitchen just for them! Free fuckin tampons!? What's better than that, right?! Stay tuned!!!