Wednesday, September 7, 2011

College Football Creep Of The Week!

Welcome back to another edition of College Football Creep of the Week!!!!! Did this bitch not get the memo, folks?! Pepe Le Fuckin Pew has a better chance of getting laid than this fuckin creep!!! This broad's snatch probably smells like a sweaty bucket of paint! Who gives a fuck about Tar Heels football anyway?! I rather suck off the Abominable Fuckin Snowman, than bang this freak!!!!! Do you fucks think I'm kidding? I'll jizz in my own bowl of seafood-risotto, before I show up to a football game looking like this cocksuckin carwash cunt! What the fuck do I care?! Prick Cabin makes the Moonlite Bunny Ranch look like a fuckin Dave & Buster's! I rather eat out the bijon that lives down the street, than tickle this creep's twat! Get a life, clambreath!?! Haven't you ever heard of a fuckin sun-dress!?!?! Raggedy Ann called - she wants her sanitary napkins back!!!!!