Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I've been an assistant coach of the year in pro football and in college football, so apparently I'm pretty good. No one else believes it, but they all will after this game." - Rob Ryan*
I like it, Rob!!!!Tell that fat brother of yours he's in for a fuckin treat come Sunday night on NBC!!! Welcome back to the fuckin Cabin, folks! Uncle PMAC was busy ordering hookers on Monday night, and I needed one more day of rest yesterday before I stick it out for the long haul! Next stop!? Thanksgiving! Stay tuned for a lot of juice from Prick Cabin, and a fresh 2011 NFL Preview! Don't take my word for it though! I'm the same fuckin kid who would lose a molar, and find a bag of grass under my fuckin pillow the next morning! I'll make Wilt Chamberlain look like Tim Fuckin Tebow!!!