Sunday, September 11, 2011

SACHA Cosmetics: Blushes

Hi everyone. 
Today's make-up post features a brand that a lot of you may not know about.

Their press release states that:

Sacha Cosmetics was founded thirty years ago in Trinidad by Kama Maharaj. Today, the brand dominates the local market and is the only line of makeup that can be worn by women with exotic skin, regardless of ancestry. It is distributed throughout the Caribbean and positioned in high-end beauty outlets.
I first started using Sacha in 2000 when I went to Trinidad and Tobago to pursue my undergraduate studies.  I was new to make-up, having only dabbled in foundations by Revlon and cover girl. At the time I knew nothing about undertones and color matching and often ended up with products that were too light for my skin tone. I have used Sacha's foundations and pressed powders which I've always found to be too heavy and cakey; their lip glosses which can be a bit too 'oily' when applied and their blushes which I actually like.

Their blushes are definitely one of my favorite products from them. They are inexpensive, pigmented and show up beautifully on the skin. I find them to be a bit difficult to blend but that's nothing that a little patience won't fix. Here are the pics!





Now while I like these blushes, I also think that there are better brands out there that are also inexpensive and easily accessible that I'd pick up many times over these. I have them, so I'll use them but I may not repurchase as I don't think they're anything special even if they're not stuff that I'd chuck out because I dislike them.

Have any of you tried these? What say you?


You can check out Sacha's website here

*products were paid for with my own money