Friday, September 9, 2011

Prick Cabin Football Friday!!!!





Good morning, geniuses, and welcome to the first Prick Cabin Football Fuckin Friday of the 2011 season!!!! Listen up, folks, once the NFL starts, and the College Football games are underway, the Cabin turns into a fuckin circus! Uncle PMAC scraps the "Sports Friday," and flips it on you motherfuckers into a "Football Friday!" How about that game last night between the Packers & Saints?! All that offense made my dick hard!!! I'd like to apologize for locking up the Saints at +4 last night, but otherwise my prediction was spot on! The game came down to the final seconds, points were being scored left and right, and the defenses were far from crisp. Randall "Suck My Corn On The" Cobb stole the show last night, as the rookie from Kentucky lit up the Saints all night long! If you can't get excited for this weekend, then you must be sitting on a fuckin fountain pen! I'm ready to blow my load, and it isn't even noon yet! I guess that's what happens when you've been sitting in the principal's office all morning!!! I told  the cocksucker, 'listen, I gotta get back to the Cabin to address the masses!!' I cursed out my fuckin realtor this morning, because that dumb dyke hasn't taken care of the damages to the Cabin incurred by Hurricane Irene yet!!! I've been waiting for someone since Moses wore short pants! I'll give that bitch a sponge to the snatch if she doesn't hurry the fuck up, and give me some cocksuckin service! I'll break a bus-boy's balls, dump the pitcher of Pellegrino on his head, and tell him I'm sorry I'm not sorry!!!! Who's ready for the South Carolina Gamecocks to march into Sanford Stadium tomorrow at 4:30PM eastern on ESPN? Who's looking forward to Brian Kelly leading his Fighting Irish into Ann Arbor to take on mighty Michigan in the first night game at the Big House in an extremely long time?! I couldn't care less about sports anymore! I walk around my office with my fly down, and my pinky finger pointing through my zipper!!! Stay tuned today for a lot of hot tush, FRESH NOVA-SCOTIA College Football LOX, all the trimmings, and all things PRICK! TGIPCFF!!!!!!!!!!