Friday, September 30, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!!






Good morning, folks, and welcome to another Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!! Please fuckin forgive me for skipping the Football Friday this week, but I have to even things out, and pay my respect to the beginning of the 2011 MLB Playoffs today! Let's get really fuckin rowdy! Let's get real fuckin horny, and pound mimosas until we can't fuckin see straight!!!! It's not even nine o'clock in the morning yet, and I'm on my tenth white-Russian already!!!! Rumors are flying out of Boston that the Red Sox are most likely going to retain Terry Francona, but apparently Tito is looking to walk away, and wants out of his current contract! WOW! My inside sources are telling me this could become official by the afternoon, and that Francona would then become a hot managerial candidate for the transitioning Chicago Cubs! How about that?! Hey, if Tito can lead Boston to their first World Series title in 86 years, than he should be able to bring the northsiders their first ring in 103! Prick Cabin will be hitting the road later this afternoon, as my production team and I will be heading to the Bronx in order to attend Game 1 of the ALDS between the Yankees and Tigers, where CC "Feed Me" Sabathia will square off against Tigers' ace, Justin "The Only Thing More Hairy Than My Arms Is Your Mother's Vagina" Verlander! Woah! What a fuckin matchup!!! The Rays and Rangers will get things started at 5PM in Texas, when CJ Wilson opposes the rookie sensation, Matt "I Like Twats, But I Love Tush Even" Moore! Now that's a battle of southpaws, folks! Then again, what the fuck do I know? I saw a fortune teller the other day, and she told me I would come into some money, so last night I fucked a girl named Penny – is that spooky or what?!?! I'm fuckin juiced!!!

Allow me to switch over to football, as I finish jagging off in my office! We have three major college games this weekend, as #10 South Carolina hosts Auburn, #8 Nebraska visits Camp Randall Stadium to take on #7 Wisconsin, and #3 Alabama travels to the swamp in Gainesville to tango with #12 Florida! Woah! Who's ready for another Saturday with Verne "No Neck" Lundquist stroking off Gary Danielson!?! If you can't help yourself, than you should also keep an eye on #11 Virginia Tech welcoming in #13 Clemson to Blacksburg! Lock it the fuck up!!!!

Stay tuned to Prick Cabin throughout the day for MLB Previews, Week 4 NFL Sunday previews, breaking news, steamy snatch, and the Weekly Cabin Conversation! I'm ready to rock out with my cock out on another Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!!! TGIPCSF!!!!