Friday, August 5, 2011
Prick Cabin Sports Friday!
Suck it down, folks!!! Good morning, and welcome to another Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!!!! The weather outside might be hot and hazy, but I'll eat that snatch, if it smells like a daisy! TGIPCSF!!! I don't know about you pricks, but I'll stick my SuperSoaker up the twat, pull the trigger, and pelt that pussy with my pecans until the cocksuckin cunts come home!!! Braylon "Hands Like Feet" Edwards has signed with the San Francisco 49'ers on a one year deal for a paltry $3.5 million! Yikes! Alex Smith to Braylon Edwards sounds about as exciting as the fuckin LPGA!!! I'm not kidding, I rather be locked in a room and forced to watch Final Destination 5, than watch those jerkoffs play grab-ass all season! Enough is enough! The Yankees head up to Boston tonight for a three-game series with the Red Sox, and although the two teams are tied for first place in the AL East, the Red Sox have bent the Yankees over all year long, as they've gone 8-1 against their archrivals from the Bronx. Bartolo "Burrito" Colon takes on John "The Molester" Lester, in what should be a one-sided matchup tonight at Fenway. The Phillies and Cliff Lee shut out the Giants last night, with the southpaw putting on a wonderful performance! How about Plaxico "No Practico" Burress tweaking his left ankle, already? I guess that didn't take too long, huh??? Tiger "The Filthy Horndog" Woods stroked a -2 under 68 yesterday at Firestone, and he was drilling putts, the same way I pound my fuckin sluts!!! Go fuckin figure!?! What the fuck is going on out in Denver with Tim "The Virgin" Tebow and Kyle "Snortin" Orton!?! My goodness fuckin gracious, someone take Timmy to the Rub & Tug before he shits his pants out there!!! It's only a game, Focker!!! Hi, Osi Umenyiora! My name is Cliff, why don't you drop over some time?!?! I'm ready to fuck on a Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!!! Who's up for a game of hopscotch!?!? I'll use my fuckin pogo stick! Lock it the fuck up and stay tuned for plenty of off-color comments throughout the day! What the fuck did the blind prick say when he walked by the fish market!?! "Good morning, ladies!!!!" It's a pool-party at Prick Cabin and nobody's invited!!!!! TGIPCSF!!!





