Thursday, August 18, 2011

TWINS!

If A.J. Burnett and Dennis The Menace didn't come out of the same twat, then Prick Cabin must be an imaginary destination for fags, because these two cocksuckers look like Frick & Fuckin Frack! Nice fuckin haircuts, losers! I'd plant geraniums in my pubes, and jam citronella candles up my ass to prevent mosquito bites, before I'd ever tell the barber to make me look like these fucks! I'm not kidding, folks, these two ass-clowns probably need owners manuals just to learn how to use their pencil-sized peckers! Then again, what the fuck do I know? I'm the same jerk that struts around town with a pair of Bushnell binoculars tied to my fuckin beanbag! I'm weighed down here at the Cabin! I'm in the middle of Sherwood Fuckin Forest, and I can't even find the nearest Carvel! I've had enough of this crap! I rather smell Porky Fuckin Pig's orthotics, than hang out with these cocksuckin animals! Later, twins!