Friday, August 19, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!




Good morning to all the pricks across the country, and welcome to another Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!! Unbelievable, folks! These fuckin fridays are coming faster and faster these days! I like my twats the way I like my suv - with a lot of fuckin leg room!!! I'm hanging out with a boatload of sluts at the cabin last night, when all of the sudden, I start jacking off all over my kitchen floor, and splat! What a fuckin mess! I guess you could say I was a tad embarrassed, so I simply asked which one of those clutzes knocked over my canister of Cool Whip!?! Terrelle Pryor will be allowed to enter next week's NFL supplemental draft, but if he's taken, then he'll be suspended for the first 5 games of the year!?! What the fuck is that about? Since when does Roger Goodell think he can hand down NCAA punishments? Who does this guy think he is? Obama?! Get a fuckin life, and let this loser play! How come Reggie Bush is allowed to play? How come Pete Carroll can coach? Give me a fuckin break, NFL! First you sway Mike Vick to Philadelphia, and now this?! The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim avoided a home-sweep last night, when Mark "Rusty" Trumbo went walkoff yahtzee for a 2-1 victory, and kept hope alive for one final playoff-push in southern California! The Georgetown Hoyas are getting in fights over in China, and Bryce Harper is getting carried off the field in Double-A! What the fuck is going on out there?! I'm pissed off enough! I asked for a cocksuckin sugar-jelly this morning, and the cunt at the counter gives me a fuckin powdered-jelly instead!!!! FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! When I opened up this fuckin bag, and saw that powdered-jelly, I flipped the fuck out, and hurled my printer across the fuckin street! Enough is enough, already! I'm ready for the weekend, so tell the bitches to roll out the cum-covered-carpet, because things are about to get really sticky at the Cabin!!! I'm going to baste my beanbag in some broth, and kick everyone's ass! Who's hungry!? Who's horny!?! Stay tuned for a lot of juice on a fired-up Friday from the TriState at Prick Cabin! TGIPCSF!!!!!