Friday, August 26, 2011

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. & Victor Ortiz HBO 24/7!

Good afternoon, folks, I hope everyone's day is going just as swell as mine, because I'm about ready to hightail it outta the office, so I can head on over to Uno's Fuckin Happy Hour! Who knows? Maybe I'll bang all the waitresses until I get a free fuckin appetizer! I plan on seeing how many tall-boys I can drink in the span of one minute, so set the over/under at 30, you pricks! I highly recommend that all of you tune into, or at least Tivo the premier of HBO's 24/7 Mayweather-Ortiz tomorrow night at 10PM eastern. If you haven't seen this show in the past, then you're doing yourself an extreme disservice, because it's about as well done a show as there is on television. Will I be watching it? I don't know, is today Prick Cabin Sports Friday?