Saturday, July 23, 2011

Laci Koning

Laci Koning just started following me on Twitter, so naturally I became curious about her and felt a need to check her out. All I can say is wow; I am so glad our paths crossed - she is absolutely gorgeous. Oh yeah, and she says she is very flexible too. Do I have your attention yet? Here's a few photos of her to get started with; more to come your way very soon.

For now, be sure to vote early and often for Laci in the Las Vegas Hot 100 - click here for the link to vote.

























Laci Michelle Koning
age 24 - born February 21, 1987
from Maricopa, Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
fan of the New England Patriots
fav karaoke song: Baby Got Back by Sir-Mix-A-Lot
5' 4" (163 cm)
109 lbs (49 kg)
blonde hair
blue eyes
34D-24-33 (86-61-84)
size 2