Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who Gives A Shit Moment Of The Week!


How much more attention will the U.S. Women's soccer team get for losing the fuckin World Cup?! Seriously? These dykes don't even give a shit that they lost, so why the fuck should we be showering them with all the attention in the world!?! America has turned into a giant episode of Ellen for goodness sakes! When is enough, enough!?! I rather play paddycake with Edward Fuckin Scissorhands, than praise these silver medal snatch-eaters! The rugmunchers choked on their own pubic hairs, and here's ESPN sucking their twats, until their respective clits run dry! Who knew Japan even let women participate in sports?!?! Where have I been? Who the fuck told them about Title IX?! What people don't know, is that those are actually the only females in the entire island-fuckin-nation of Japan! LeFag James sending out tweets congratulating the U.S. women on being a runner-up squad!?! What a fuckin coincidence!!! Geez, Louise, give me a fuckin break already! I guess that's like me getting caught strolling into Satin & Lace, while my buddy's mother is heading into fuckin Stop & Shop! What the fuck do I know, though?! I'm Uncle PMAC, not Captain Fuckin America! Sionara sluts!