Friday, July 22, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!




Greetings from the Tri-State, and good morning on another Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!! Uncle PMAC is ready to rock out with his cock out, and there isn't anyone who can stop me! The MLB Trade Deadline is just 9 days away, so let the rumors start flying like the paper-airplanes covering the Cabin floor from last night's party! I'm the kind of prick who wacks off on the tarmac, and throws your luggage on the wrong fuckin flight!!! Stop those bags!!! Where will Carlos Beltran end up? Is Edwin Jackson on the move? How about that slob, Heath Bell? What the fuck is going on with this NFL Lockout?! NOTHING!!! I'm beyond sick and fuckin tired of getting texts telling me the labor issues have been resolved, when they really haven't! I'll believe this shit is over with when the fat twat sings! Simple as that!!! I'm trying to enjoy my morning! I'm dipping my Teddy Grahams in my espresso with sambuca, and I feel like I'm about to puke all over the fuckin desk! Roger Goodell's dick is so fuckin small that when he takes a leak, his beanbag gets drenched! DeMaurice Smith is nothing but a Randy Jackson wannabe! How many fuckin Puka-shell necklaces can this fuckin freak wear!? Smith is like a poor-man's Sal Masekela!!! NFL players are tweeting left and fuckin right how they are in disapproval of the owners' votes, so what the fuck is that cocksucker Chris Mortenson talking about!?! Last time I checked, the "Mort-Report" was about as reliable as the "Weekend Update"on SNL! We have quite a steamy weekend ahead of us, as Prick Cabin will be hitting the road and heading south for the Jersey Shore tomorrow morning, and I will be looking to stick my cookie right inside Snooki's sweaty nookie! Sit on my fuckin face, and give me a taste! I'll be reporting live from the beach all fuckin week, while I'm rubbing zinc-oxide on my prick until the fuckin cunts come home!!! Enough is fuckin enough! Get hot! Get horny! Fire up the grill, undo your zipper, and stick the tongs through your pants while your flipping the Hebrew Nationals tomorrow! Give your friends something to fuckin laugh about! TGIPCSF!!!