Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Morning Tush!



Good luck walking down to the office pantry this morning, pricks! Say good morning to Bella "Burst My Bubble & Blow In My Bosom" Gonzalez! The lovely Bella is the girlfriend of "Sugar" Shane Mosley, so she's used to getting her pussy pounded, similar to the way I like to beat my veal cutlets when I'm whipping up a nice Saltimbocca! What the fuck do I know, though? I have a baseball bat-shaped peppermill in my kitchen, and half the time it's stuck up Bella's fat fuckin fanny!!! I like to make sure it's extra coarse if you know what I mean!!! Just imagine what you could do with that rump for a few hours? Seriously, I want you pricks to ponder exactly what activities you'd like to perform on that plump fuckin posterior! I'm a big breakfast guy, so I'd simply make Bella squirt until she was sweating like Patrick Ewing in the fourth fuckin quarter, while then using those juices on her own tubby tush to act as hot butter, and I'd fry up some fuckin eggs! I'll pretend my pecker is a super-sized spatula, and away we fuckin go! Pass on the Gerber, and suck the meal down with Bella's breast milk, and you have the breakfast of fuckin champions on a steamy Wednesday in the Tri-State!!!