Friday, July 22, 2011

Chowder Du Jour!



Believe it or not, folks, this little cup of gazpacho is named Ashley Peaches!!! Wow! Look at this broad's body, and tell me you don't want to bang her every which way until your prick turns into a plastic fuckin spoon! I won't even eat this fuckin mango-chicken gazpacho, I'll dump the whole fuckin crockpot on my head like I just won the cocksuckin Super Bowl! I walk around my fuckin office giving myself Gatorade-baths! So fuckin what!?! Sue me! Seriously, if I ever saw Ashley Peaches, I'd stick my banana right up her fuckin box, until her clit turned into a nice nectarine instead! Some people compare apples to oranges, but I like to break it down to twats and two-holes! Hey, Ashley! Nice fuckin bathing suit, honey! It would look a lot better on my bedroom floor! Does this broad even know how to swim? Why is she in the fuckin kiddie pool with swimmies on!?! Goodness fuckin gracious, I'll teach this bitch a backstroke she'll never forget, and then she can do the butterfly right into my beanbag! I'm not sure if I've been this horny in weeks! When is enough, enough!? I'd like to prop this vixen up on my shoulders for some chicken-fighting, but I want her bathing-suit-bottom off, so I can feel that snatch rubbing on my neck like a six-pack of BallPark Fuckin Franks! I'll pour some Purell on her pussy, and get right down to business, baby!!! Let's fuckin go!!! I'm serving up celebratory cream pies all day long!!!!! Ok, ok! I'm done with all this jibber-jabber riff-raff! The bottom line, Ashley, is that I want to eat a bucket of Breyer's directly out of your ass. Plain and simple, there you fuckin have it!