Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Morning Tush!



What's for breakfast, Sophie Reade!?! Woah! Look at those fuckin tits! Soak in that gorgeous fuckin tush! Sit on my face, and give me a motherfuckin taste! I was enjoying a pleasant morning until I had to feast my eyes on my pig of a secretary, and slob of a manager, so I did what any prick would do in that particular moment - I puked all over my shirt, pissed my pants, and shat my briefs! What does that mean?!? Early onions for Uncle PMAC, and a free day off!!!! Yes fuckin maam! I promise everyone that Sophie Reade's snatch smells like warm blueberry crepes, while her fanny-hole wreaks of fresh homefries drizzled in paprika and garlic! Delicious! I'm the kind of guy who can't go five fuckin minutes without thinking about slipping my Jimmy Dean in a soaking wet clam, and this bitch will provide enough shellfish to keep my beak moist for months! I'm as horny as Hugh Fuckin Grant today! I'll make R-Kelly look like A.C. Fuckin Green! I'm not kidding, folks! I'm already thinking about what I'm going to have for lunch! I'm in the mood for a broad to suck my gyro off, so I can splash her face with a load of Tzatziki sauce!!! Let's fuckin go!