Monday, June 13, 2011

Mavericks Win NBA Finals - LeFag & Co. Lose!!!




Turn off the fuckin Heat, folks!!!! You heard it here first, geniuses!!!! Check the fuckin archives! Mavericks in six was the prediction! Prick Cabin is a cocksuckin meat locker today, as the Dallas Mavericks have won their first ever NBA Championship, 105-95, and they did it in impressive fuckin fashion!!! Sionara to LeFag James and the Miami Heat! Take a fuckin seat, you losers!!! Have another fuckin dance party! I did the electric-slide when I hopped out of bed this morning, all the way to my car in the fuckin parking lot! Congratulations to Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd! Kudos to Mark Cuban! Excellent job by Jason Terry coming off the bench to pour in 27 mammoth points! What could be better than beating those fuckin clowns in the same building that they threw their party in just 11 months ago?!? You get what you deserve, jerkoffs!!! I rather dip my beanbag in Turtle Wax Ice, than ever root for the Miami Heat! Then again, who the fuck am I? The Green Hornet?!? I don't think so, folks, I'm just a tall glass of grappa, who needs a lot of fuckin napkins when I'm feeding my face! I need a fuckin bath towel just to sit down and eat! The fact of the matter is that the Miami Heat are nothing but a bunch of fuckin frauds! I'd take my chances with Mr. Popper's Penguins against these fuckin helmets! What the fuck do I know, though?! I'm throwing a fuckin victory parade today right down Biscayne Blvd! I'm a one-man-band, folks!!! If you don't believe me, then you can tongue the fuckin tuba in my pants!!! Mavericks Win in 6!!!!! Prick Cabin is on the fuckin mark!!! Sionara, Heat!!!!! SIOFUCKINARA!!!!!!