Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Breaking News: Roger "Fuck My" Federer Eliminated At Wimbledon!


Six-time champion Roger Federer has been eliminated in the Wimbledon quarterfinals for the second straight year, as the Swedish meatball blew a two-set lead to lose 3-6, 6-7 (3), 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 to Jo-Wilfried "It's The Same Old" Tsonga of France! Woah! I guess Roger should hit the showers, and go have an extremely raunchy threesome with Venus "My Sister's Cameltoe Is Bigger Than Your Penis" Williams and Serena "I Call My Clit An In-Betweener!" Imagine that?! What a show! Someone grab the camcorder, because this menage-a-trois would rake in some big fuckin bucks! I would bet my beanbag that the Williams sisters' vaginas have an aroma somewhere between rotten eggs, and stale skim-milk! It's unbelievable! Picture this:

Serena: "Oh, Roger! Did you just cum inside my snatch?!?!"

Federer: "No, Serena, I had to puke!"

Venus: "Oh my gosh, it's so fuckin wet! My twat is ready to explode, someone call 411!"

The End! Breakfast at Wimbledon is shaping up to be one of the continental variety! Ewwwww!!!!