Thursday, June 30, 2011

NBA Lockout Looms As Judgement Day Arrives!



NBA Judgement Day has arrived, as the players and owners have one last chance to reach an agreement today, before the league goes into lockdown mode at midnight. The sad thing here, is that Charles Barkley is right, when he says it will take a 'miracle' to avoid a work stoppage, and I happen to believe this lockout will undoubtedly cut into the 2011-2012 season. Someone ought to call that cocksucker Keenan Ivory Wayans, because this is a low down dirty shame!!! The last lockout the NBA endured was back in 1998-1999, and although the league salvaged a 50-game season that began in February, the fans still revolted. Well, folks, the NBA better be prepared for an even worse backlash if they choose to go down that same path once again. Prick Cabin? You can bet your fuckin asses the Cabin will lock it's French doors, and seal up the chimney, because I'll never say the word Spalding again, let alone watch a single fuckin second of David Stern's sick sideshow! I'll suck down a gallon of fuckin sawdust before I put on my John Starks jersey! Fuck that, I'll slip my cock in Tinkerbell's tight fuckin twat, before I watch these fuckin phonies! When is enough, enough?!? First the NFL, and now the NBA!?! What's fuckin next?! The PBA!?! Someone tell that motherfuckin cocksucker Pete Weber, he can sleep in the fuckin gutter for all I care! Wake the fuck up, NBA! If you think it's bad now, then you have no clue how much worse it will be...