Friday, June 24, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!




Greetings from Prick Cabin on a very wet and humid morning in the TriState! Bingo fuckin bango, it takes two clits and a dick to tango! Who's ready for another motherfuckin Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!! TGIPCSF!!! I like my pussy the way I like my cereal, folks! Soggy!!! Ron Artest is changing his name to Metta World Peace!?! Who the fuck does this guy think he is?! Davy "I'll Jam My Wet Johnson Into A Light-Socket" Crockett?! Paul "I Want To Squeeze Your" Bunyan!?! Give it a rest, Artest! Grow up! Who watched the NBA Draft last night?! Who saw the NY Knicks draft Iman "But I'm Really A She" Shumpert?!?! Wow!!!! This fuckin helmet could be the worst player in the entire draft! How about all the fuckin foreigners in the Top 10? What the fuck is this? We're like United Nations, now?!? Kyrie Irving went #1 overall to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the T'Wolves got their man in Derrick Williams out of Arizona at #2. Jimmer "I'm Still A Virgin, Fuck A Fried Clam Dinner" Fredette went 10th to the Sacramento Kings! Where was Ben Hansbrough? Who pulled the rug out from underneath Kansas State's Jacob Pullen?! My goodness fuckin gracious! The St. Louis Cardinals cooled off the Phillies, and Tim Lincecum lit up the Twinkies! We have a lot to do today, folks, so buckle up! Hot twats! Live updates from Wimbledon, NFL news, and plenty more! TGIPCSF! I'll jerk off in the tanning booth today! Lock it the fuck up! Prick is just the name of the boy's magical dragon, Focker!!!!!