Thursday, June 23, 2011

Morning Tush!


Greetings from Prick Cabin on a foggy and humid Thursday morning! Allow me to introduce you geniuses to the lovely Lucy "Lick My" Pinder! Woah! This broad has more curves than the cocksuckin Audubon! The smell of Lucy's tush gets me hornier than the fuckin Octomom after a platter full of fresh oysters!!! I'm not kidding, folks! When I was growing up, the only thing I could slip my prick through was a honey-nut Cheerio! Nowadays I can't even fit it through a fuckin hula-hoop! I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles when your main rival is that smug Stretch Armstrong! Get a fuckin life, pal!!!! Nobody cares about your plastic junk! I love a big rump, and fat fuckin tits, so if you don't like Lucy Pinder, then you must have a Harvey Milk Fathead on your bedroom fuckin ceiling! Finger your fanny, and clean my fuckin oven, gorgeous! Let's go get a fuckin snack!