Monday, June 13, 2011

Cabin Cookbook!

Good evening from the Prick Cabin Kitchen, and welcome to another edition of Cabin Cookbook!!! Tonight's meal is very simple, as I'm sure you all know the famous saying - "Prick! It's what's for dinner!" Bingo fuckin bango, I'm gonna stick my dick in a juicy fuckin mango! I would like to introduce you all to the "Whoresradish Porterhouse (serves 1 Tripod)." If you don't like this, then you can soak your beanbag in a bucket of fuckin Barbicide, for all I care! Get the high-chair out, put your bib on, and eat like a human-being for once!

So if you schmucks don't know by now that I always like to start my steaks off with some fresh sea-salt, cracked black pepper, and with a few tabs of organic salted butter, then you must have your heads so far up your fuckin asses that you haven't seen daylight in weeks! Once you geniuses do this, you simply chop up a single clove of fresh garlic, and jam those units in the steak the way you'd stick your prick in a fuckin Fleshlight! Now, you're ready for the signature fuckin touch! The ultimate "Staples - That Was Easy" cherry on top of the wet clit! I want you to take a butter knife, and swab the porterhouse lightly with all-natural horseradish, or as I like to call it, "Whoresradish!" Fuckin perfecto in your motherfuckin pricko! Broil the cocksuckin cow for 6 minutes on one side, and 5 on the other. Whattya got? A fuckin mouthwatering piece of meat that isn't inside my fuckin trousers! Bon Appeprick from the Cabin Kitchen! And oh yea, I almost forgot, it's delicious with an ice-cold Zima!

Bada Fuckin Bing! There it is! The finished fuckin product! I chose to garnish it with some Spanish rice, and a piece of rye toast smothered in some organic Vermont creamy goat-cheese. However, I must confess, as I went with the glass of chianti, rather than an ice-cold Zima! Mi fuckin scuzzi! Fuckin delicious!!!! Unbelievable! I'm not kidding, folks, if only this porterhouse had a vagina!!!!