Monday, June 27, 2011

NASCAR Creep Of The Week!

Get a load of this fuckin creepface!!! Greetings from Prick Cabin on a sunny morning in the TriState! While the Cabin enjoys ignoring race-car driving, I can't help but roast this cocksuckin jerkoff for looking like such a damn dickhead! What the fuck is he trying to do with those cans of AMP glued to his skull!? Unbelievable! The guy is like a walking fuckin heart-attack!!! I don't know about you guys, but if I have an energy drink, the only place I'm sticking it, is down my fuckin underpants! Not this asshole! He felt obligated to be the biggest fuckin creep at the Sour Cream Dips 400 at Michigan International Speedway this past weekend! I'm sure his kids must be proud, or at least his fuckin boyfriend is! I'd fuckin flip over my own daughter's lemonade stand if I ever went out looking like this in public! I couldn't care less! I'm broke! I spent all my money on this special treadmill the other day because I needed a unit to suit my three fuckin legs! I'm tired of doing the finger-pointing! I'm through with having to deal with these fuckin freaks every day of my life! What's next!? Is this helmet going to Fandango tickets to Cars 2?!? Sionara, creepbreath! Sit on a fuckin stapler, and shut your trap!