Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prick Cabin 111th U.S. Open Preview!



The famous track of Bethesda, Maryland abounds, as the best golfers in the world will look to tame Congressional Country Club starting tomorrow morning, with the first round of the 2011 U.S. Open! Tiger Woods will be banging sluts on his patio, while Phil "I Even Whack Off Lefty" Mickelson is an odds-on favorite, along with Luke "Don't Call Me Daffy I'm" Donald, and Lee "Stroke My" Westwood, all listed at 12-1 in sunny Las Vegas! What about Bubba "The Bulldog" Watson? How about K.J. "I'll Soak My Scrotum In Soy" Choi!?! Could Rory "I'll Be Your Boy-Toy" McIlroy be in the mix? Camilo "Touch My Tapa" Villegas, perhaps? What about Steve "I'm Lenient When It Comes To Sucking" Stricker!?! He's always in the hunt! And of course we have the defending champion, Graeme "I'll Slip My Tongue Up Your Wife's Twat And Make Her Howl" McDowell, who is undoubtedly poised for a repeat strong showing this Father's Day weekend. Enough is fuckin enough, folks! The U.S. Open is where champions are defined, and legacies are etched in stone as hard my junk on a Thursday morning in the TriState! Prick Cabin will be watching closely from the suite in Chicago, and I plan on putting some cashola on my good pal - Dustin "Sit On My Face & Suck My Fuckin" Johnson! Oh yes, geniuses, he's the Prick Of The Open, and if it's anything like my Mavs in 6 NBA Finals prediction, then we'll be laughing all the way to the fuckin piggybank!!!! Speaking of oinkers, I plan on dipping my dick in a deep-dish-doozy all day tomorrow! How do you like that, Jack Nicklaus!?!?! 12 fuckin holes?!? What is this!?! A round of golf or a fuckin gangbang!?! Tee-Time at Prick Cabin!!!!!